Wednesday 26 October 2016

Upcycling a Handbag | Sizzix Post

Hi dear friends and bloggers!

How are you all doing?

I'm back with a new post for Sizzix Lifestyle blog, and this week we are showcasing fashion accessories. I decided to show you how I upcycled a plain handbag with the help of Sizzix dies.



I've also shared the method in details.


Products used:-
Craft felt sheets- White, pink; White pearls, fabric glue, needle and thread, tacky tape, etc.
Would love to have you stop by Sizzix Lifestyle blog and let me know if you like it.
Thanks for visiting. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great upcycling Jasleen..Beautiful flower..and love the Pearls on J..
    love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going Jasleen! I am awed seeing so many innovative creations! Happy Diwali to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)