Wednesday 13 April 2016

Sizzix Post | DIY Pencil Holder and some updates

Hello, friends !

I'm sharing an upcycled item on the Sizzix blog today and it's for the first time I've tried something like this. I hope you will like it.

Sharing a picture here :-




 And as always, I have shared the step-by-step process of making it. I hope you will like it .:)

You can view the whole post HERE.

SIZZIX UPDATES:-

Sizzix Hacks :-

We were asked to share some of the crafting hints and tips that have been helpful to us during our crafting and we have shared a few HERE. If you are new to crafting, I'm sure you would love these. Most of these were from my personal experiences and preferences.Hope you find them helpful.




April Make-off Challenge -

Do you know, there's a make-off challenge at Sizzix every month where two of the design team members showcase their work using a same die-set. There's an open voting system on the Sizzix Facebook page and the one with maximum number of votes is the winner designer of that month. So, this month we have our very own Deepti Stephens competing with Emeline from Singapore. You can view their work and find other details for voting HERE. :)


That's all from my end today.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.





5 comments:

  1. Wonderful recycling Jasleen !! Liked the way you approach for wooden finish using popsicles and then matting it with burlap and all floral spray !! Grt project for Kids too to keep them busy ;)

    PS...not able to comment on sizzix blog every time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy creation Jasleen!

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation Jasleen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always!!! Sure my vote for my Deepu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must be the prettiest pencil cup holder ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)