Saturday 12 March 2016

Sizzix - Be Inspired For Spring

Happy Weekend, Friends !!

What are your plans for this weekend? :)

Spring is here and that means we all would see many floral and colourful projects this season everywhere in the crafting and blogging community. If you ask me, I'm planning to spend this weekend by hopping various blogs and getting inspired to create some spring related crafts.

If you want some fresh inspiration too, Sizzix blog has many fresh ideas shared daily.

You can check out the 'Be Inspired for spring' and many more such videos HERE.



Stay tuned for my next post for Sizzix that will be live this Tuesday, 4:30 P.M. IST (11 A.M. GMT).

That's all for today.
Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)