Monday 3 November 2014

Just Saying Hello

Hello, hello my dear crafter friends! :)
How have you all been?  Hope all my Indian friends had a fabulous Diwali :)
I know I've been MIA for quite a while now and this little space of mine has been neglected for over a month. My apologies. As of today, I have no project to share . Just popping in to say a big hello to you all and to say how badly I miss you all and ofcourse my crafting. The reason for MIA being a short term relocation to a new place. Well, my husband's job took him to Thailand for a period of 3 months and my daughter and me joined him for his last month there. So we are just back after a month long relaxing sojourn(well, relaxing for my daughter and me, poor hubby had work to do :P), feeling refreshed and energetic. :)

Thailand is a beautiful country and the people are wonderful and hard working. It is well-known for it's cuisine, and if you are a non-vegetarian and do not mind introducing new tastes to your taste-buds, this is the place to be. :)

Sharing a few snapshots taken while our stay:
The Floating Market Scene, Bangkok

Street food

The Reclining Buddha, Phuket

Phi Phi Island

Kata Beach, Phuket

Handcrafted on teakwood

Phuket
Mom and me at the Siam Ocean World

 At the James Bond Island(apparently, a Bond movie was shot here)

My Family and me :)


This was one of my most memorable vacations. But all good things come to an end, and my vacation has ended, I'm back home, back to my daily chores, a truck-load of laundry, a delayed Diwali cleaning of my home and cupboards, Lol.  But honestly, I'm happier being back to my own country, to the welcoming warmth of my own home, my bed, and ofcourse my crafting table, which hasn't been put to good use since long.  Apparently, my mojo's still on a vacation, awaiting it's return :)

Until then, hope you all have a creative week ahead, and do not forget to tell me what you all have been upto. Anything new and interesting?  

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. WOW so beautiful !! Such fabulous photos Jasleen ..and I love the new background color and font on your blog
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Amazing photos Jas..we are missing u too my friend..and your crafts :) last pic is my fav a beatiful happy family :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a Beautiful place..lucky you to have such a lovely vacation Jasleen :) All the best with your cleaning n getting back routine ,hope to see you CAS cards soon ! Loved your blogs new look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! such a beautiful place... glad you had a nice time :) Love the new look on your blog..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lovely vacation you had dear..awesome pictures. .Welcome back. .missed you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Pictures! Jasleen! Glad you had a wonderful vacation. Your post was so nice to read and so nice to see you in each and every photo so pretty :) Yes missed you and your creations! The new blog look is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, MY! What gorgeous pictures! Thank you so much for sharing! (You and your family are beautiful, too!) Welcome back...glad you had a great relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...Beautiful photos...especially 'The Floating Market Scene' , You and ur family photos....
    Can I ask u if u don't mind I like this photo sharing my fb page...
    The new blog look is very nice...all the best Jasleen...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit. I love to read your comments on my work :)